Giovanni Jewellery LLC trading as www.giogold.com ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting Your privacy.
This policy (together with our terms and conditions of use and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from You, or that You provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding Your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act (the Act), the data controller is Giovanni Jewellery LLC.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about You:
- Information that You provide by filling in forms on our site www.giogold.com (our Website). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask You for information when You report a problem with our site.
- If You contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions You carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of Your orders.
- Details of Your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that You access.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about Your computer, including where available Your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about Your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of Your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to Your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about Your preferences, and allow us to customise our site according to Your individual interests.
- To optimize Your search results.
- To recognise You when You return to our site.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect Your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of Your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at Your own risk. Once we have received Your information, we will use strict procedures and security measures to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about You in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for You and for Your computer.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between You and the Company.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about products and services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by email or telephone.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic mediums (email or SMS) with information about products and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of AED 150 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Last Update: 3/22/2022